Let me tell you about tonight. I get the kids settled down, read them a story, get them ready for bed, and then I make one horrible mistake. I get distracted and instead of tucking them in and getting their drinks, I momentarily take my attention off of them. That split second apparently is just long enough to allow them to hype each other up and begin running around the house. By the time I catch up to them to try to take control of the situation, Kate announces that they now have "paper tails." Sure enough hanging out the back of the top of their pants is a good six plys of toilet paper that looks just like a tail. Both were proud to turn around a display to me there adorned little rear ends. Hahahahaha. I don't know how I would entertain myself if I didn't have children.
Also, Kate announced to me that she needed some medicine because one time she ate a tootsie roll and it went down into her wrist.
I asked Kate where her boy doll was. She said, "My wrince Charming? Case took my Prince Charming. But he doesn't have a pwincess for him. He wants to marry his backhoe."
Wow! Look at all your blogs!! Your kids are so adorable, and your pics are amazing, as usual. Miss you! A couple of weeks ago there was a gas leak at your old house on Madison. There were firetrucks and ambulances there and that was the first day that I decided it is ok that you moved. :)
ReplyDeleteOh really? That is crazy! I miss you too! When Lucy went to the girl party I almost wanted to invite myself haha. Your girls are adorable! Let me know when you are coming this way. I really want to get over to Twin again and to the warmer weather, so maybe in the few months sometime.....
ReplyDelete